THE REFERENCE OF INSPECTION TOOLS
Discover the U130 drone solution dedicated to close inspection
A comprehensive solution that fits your business
Adopted for more than ten years by the main players in the field of structure inspection, the U130 micro-UAV is a real inspection and airborne measuring tool. The U130 micro-UAV solution integrates into the inspection process, from data acquisition in the field to data processing and edition of reports.
360° of observation
Dedicated business software
An inspection tool committed to serve your business
The U130 micro-UAV is a tool that completes the range of tools traditionnaly used for structure inspection (aerial buckets, rope workers). It offers you and your customers numerous advantages throughout the inspection process, among which :
- Less risks’ exposure of your staff in the field,
- A simplified logistics,
- An important gain of time during data acquisition,
- An inspection exhaustiveness, even in hard-to-reach areas,
- A better follow-up of structure defects thanks to a precise data georeferencing,
- A simplified data processing thanks to a dedicated software.
Operated by the main inspection players
The U130 micro-UAV solution has become the reference for close inspection over the last few years. Major players in the field of structure inspection have chosen the U130 solution.
Some prestigious missions have contributed to make the U130 the perfect tool for close inspection : the comprehensive inspection of the Millau viaduct (highest viaduct in the world), façades survey in the Gravelines’ nuclear plant (north of France), inspection of numerous hydraulic structures or high-tension pylons for the french electricity company.
More than a UAV, a comprehensive inspection solution
The U130 is a tool used for acquisition of data in the field. Novadem is aware that the main part of the work begins once back at the office with the processing of data, the interpretation and redaction of the final report for your customer.
This is why the U130 solution integrates technologies specifically developed for inspection and a one-of-a-kind software designed to facilitate the data processing.
Technologies adapted to close inspection
Security and quality : Novadem has never compromised on none of them. To guarantee a high level of security and the quality of your inspections, Novadem has developed specific technologies for the U130 :
- Range finder : Get a real-time distance information between the U130 and the inspected structure. Ensure a mastered and uniform distance throughout the inspection.
- Propeller shields : add an additional level of security by protecting propellers from contacts with structures. Assemble and disassemble propeller shields easily in the field.
- Laser sight : project two laser points on the inspected structure to obtain a scale in the picture allowing to determine the size of detected defects.
- Embedded digital video filter : detect easily defects thanks to the embedded digital video filter which highlights cracks’ edges in real time (from 0,1 mm).
- Auxiliary receiver : get the video flow and telemetry data in real time on a second laptop. A second operator can consequently take care of the orientation of the gimbal and pictures’ triggering.
A one-of-a-kind software designed for your business
NovaEDITOR has been developed to facilitate the processing of your data after a close inspection.
Get an exhaustive spatial representation of the structure, thus facilitating the visualisation and location of defects.
Annotate defects directly in the pictures thanks to customizable layers. A database of detected defects, integrating measuring information, is automatically generated.
Export the database in different formats (CSV, DXF) allowing to use results with your usual processing chain (ex : AutoCAD®).
Easily share the results with your customers thanks to the integrated viewer.
The U130 close inspection pack
A comprehensive offer dedicated to professionals
The U130 CLOSE INSPECTION PACK is designed to answer all the needs of our customers by giving them access to a comprehensive solution dedicated to their business. The solution is divided into three axis :
Drone / Control station / Software / Accessories
Comprehensive software to make inspection and share results quickly
Training : Theoretical and practical
Maintenance and assistance : Service / Hotline / Support
This comprehensive solution allows our customers to use in the best conditions this new tool that will change their business by obtaining a better quality and more efficiency. Novadem assists its customers at each step, from administrative aspect (MAP, support with the DGAC), to insurance (RC, machine breakdown) and technical aspects (upgrades, assistance).
Our team of experts is also at hand to support you and meet your expectations.